Saturday, March 28, 2009

Day 6 - 13 (sorry for delay)

Day 6
Had a little lie in today as meeting wasn't till 2pm. Go help out with a session in Livingston as I'm not working today while schedule is being sorted out. As its a Thursday night and what seems to be a ritual every Thursday night we have a beer pong night.


Day 7
Meet one of the teams I'll be training (U13 boys, Livingston Leopards). There a flight 6 team which means there average ability. Basically there in division 6 of 9 divisions. Had another beer pong night to get rid of remaining beer. There was also a loads of people round the house making cocktails for us all.


Day 8
Was at the dome teaching baseball (yes baseball) till 2pm. As we were all home early, we all went down to the park for a couple of hours to play some footy. Had dinner at the local diner and felt like an American movie sitting in there.


Day 9
My first game with one of my teams (Livingston). I was 4-0 up at half time and ended up winning the game 5-2 (braaaaap). As its Sunday and were all shattered from the week, a load of us just gather at the house listening to music and playing playstation.


Day10
Quiet day today. 9am meeting till 2pm then off to meet the other team I'm coaching (Tenafly U14 boys).


Day11
Meeting at the dome from 8am till 2pm. Then was off to cover a sessions 10 mins from the house. Finally after the long wait the internet, sky and house phone were installed, which meant everyone monged out in front of the TV all night.


Day12
Meeting at the dome from 9am till 2pm. Had my Livingston team tonight and had a good session with them.


Day 13
Meeting at dome (9am-12). Meeting was kept short today as the bosses could tell we were all looking worst for wear. Had my Tenafly team today and as well as there being torrential rain for my session which didn't help, i was also being assesed by the company to see how I'm doing.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

JAGERMEISTER!!

Post a Comment